Admission policy is formulated every year by the ADMISSION Committee of the college. Norms of admission as rescribed by the Admission Committee stand final. Applications for admission are invited through prescribed forms vailable in the college office. No admission is granted to any one after the expiry date of the specified date. Mark heets and Admit card, in original are to be produced at the time of admission. Any admission, being purely rovisional, may be cancelled at the direction of University / college Administration.
Documents to be submitted with the application for admission
1. Two copies of admit card of Madhyamik Pariksha.
2. Two copies of mark sheet card of M.p. & H.S. examination.
3. Transfer certificate ( In case of students from another Institution.
4. Character Certificate.
5. Certificate from the appropriate authority for SC / ST / OBC / PH students.
6. Three copies of recently taken pass-port size photograph (colour).