- Taking scheduled theoretical and practical classes. Giving ample time for doubt clearance and revision of curriculum.
- Periodic evaluations to track the progress of individual student.
- Department organizes educational excursions regularly.
- Students take part in field studies which are monitored by the faculty members.
- Seminars are organized by the department.
- Different cultural programmes including freshers’ welcome, Teachers’ day celebration are arranged with enthusiasm.
- Mentor-Mentee: Mentor-Mentee system is introduced in the department. A group of students are mentored by a faculty member of the department.
- Parents Meet: The facilitators communicate with the parents in Parent-Teacher meeting.