- Submission article must be original work or based on own credential.
- Copy Right of the Published Article should be Main Authors and / or Corresponding Author
- Each article should be published under Copyright Agreement with the Editors and All of the Authors of the Article submission for the Publication.
- Information cited in the article must be referred in full.
- Law of Priority must be maintained in the publication.
- Discipline : Multidisciplinary Science & Technology and should be Typed in Times New Roman Font and MS Equation may be used for the purposes.
- Language: English and no dubbed format should be allowed for publication
- Name of the Journal: BIGYAN – An Interdisciplinary Journal of Science & Technology
- Publication frequency: Single in an academic year.
- Publication Cycle: Annual
- Publication Cost: FREE
- Review pattern: Double Blind Peer Reviewed
- Format of the Manuscripts: Type Script of MS Word Document and pdf (Both)
- Software used (preferably) : Microsoft Indic Language Software (BANGLA)
- Length of the Paper: Four to Six (Page)
- The corresponding author would declare that the article is original and is not under active consideration elsewhere.
- Acceptance of articles is subject to recommendation by the review panel and Editors.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to make necessary revision to Publication Policy to maintain the quality of the journal.
- Before publication each article should be examined through the Plagiarism checking and here international rules should be maintained.
- Plagiarism report should be submit along with the Manuscripts / Typescript
The Editorial Board reserves the right to make necessary revision to Publication Policy to maintain the quality of the journal.