- Departmental Seminar: 02
- A one day UGC sponsored State Level seminar on “Micro-Enterprise and Rural Development in India” on 24th November, 2011.
- A one day International Seminar on “Empowerment of Women in India: From the Perspectives of Attaining Gender Parity and Social Justice” on 16th March, 2018.
- Invited Lectures/Acted as resource person: 03
- Innovative Programme of the Department: Nil
- Mentor-Mentee and its output/feedback: ‘Mentoring System’ is a new process that has been established in our department. During their course of journey students often need mentoring, guidance and counseling. Direct academic issues e.g. selection of electives can be easily communicated to the student. Each Faculty will be the mentor of a group of students.
Mentors have to perform some responsibilities
- The mentors guide and motivate the students in all academic matters.
- The mentors communicate with the parents/guardians if situation demands e.g. for academic irregularities, negative behavioral changes and detrimental activities.
|Dr. Selim Chisti||Students of First Year B.Sc Hons in Economics and First Year B. Sc General in Economics|
|Sri. Pranabendu Pradhan||Students of Second Year B.Sc Hons in Economics and Second Year B. Sc General in Economics|
|Sri. Anindya Sundar Maity||Students of Third Year B.Sc Hons in Economics and Third Year B. Sc General in Economics|
- Community outreach programme: Students are encouraged to enroll their names in NSS cell of the Mahavidyalaya and to participate in the various extension activities organized by the college.