Facility in the Department
- Dedicated Class Rooms : Two
- ICT based class Room : One
- Internet/ WiFi accessibility : Yes
- Others: Seminar Library : Yes
SWOC Analysis of the Department
- Nice co-ordination among all the teaching staff of the department
- Moderate collection of e-resources
- Sophisticated collection of reference books in the seminar library
- Arrangement of remedial classes on regular basis
- ICT based classroom
- Most of the students come from poor and backward family and thereby cannot attend classes regularly as they are to provide economic support to their family.
- Deficiency of teaching staff in relation to huge burden class to cope up with the needs of CBCS syllabus.
- Absence of academic support staff to the department.
- The gradual decline of the number of students to the Under-Graduate courses of Commerce due to the lack of knowledge of the vast potential of commerce as well as due to the lack of employable opportunities in governmental teaching posts.