About The Alumni Association:
A former student who has graduated from the Mahavidyalaya is an Alumni. It is another prestigious association of ex-students / passed out students of the Mahavidyalaya which provides a platform for their behalf to discuss the developmental aspects of the institution and may help for upgradation of the excellency of the institution by providing their help and assistance of any kind. Our Alumni Association was established in 2013 and duly registered under West Bengal Act XXVI of 1961 No. S0030489 of 2022-2023. The details of the alumni association are as follows:
The Executive Committee:
- The 3rd Executive Committee – 2022-2026
- The 2nd Executive Committee – 2017-2021
- The 1st Executive Committee – 2013-2017
- Structure of the Advisory Committee:
- To develop an active bonding with a common knowledge sharing platform among pass out students.
- To provides a platform on their behalf to discuss the developmental aspects of the institution.
- To help for upgradation of excellence of the Institution.
- To provide possible help and assistance of any kind.
- To participatory sharing towards the overall development of the Institution.