Institutional Best Practices
- Opening of new courses including vocational and integrated B.Ed. (e. BA-B.Ed., B.Sc-B.Ed) for as per demand of the students
- Different steps for the quality initiatives of Academic and administrative concern through e-governance at the institution level.
- Reform and upgradation of Library to equipped with modern facilities facilitate up to the student’s fingertips.
- Installation of overhead water tank and piped tap water.
- Research Centre integration with the Central instrumentation lab.
- Endorsement of Online appraisal and attendance system for all staff
- Different steps for the quality initiatives of Academic and administrative concern through e-governance.
- e-Resource Repository and Real-Time e-Class Room Program
- Online feedback system
- Differently-abled friendly college campus
- Mentor-Mentee programme
- Getting Familiarized with the Political Culture of Democracy through the Participation in Youth Parliament Competition.
- Installation of On-Grid Solar Power System.
- Regular participation of the students in the Youth Parliament Competition at the Division level, District level and State level.
- Arrangement of remedial and tutorial classes.
Academic Year: 2015-16
- Field excursion
- Blood donation camps organize by NSS unit of the college