ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED BY THE DEPARTMENT–
- Students and faculty participate in the institutional social responsibility programme and extension activities organized by Alumni Association and Extension Committee.
- Students participate in co-curricular activities such as painting, photography and other cultural activities.
- The department arranges Guardian meeting for developing interpersonal relationship and to solve the problems among the students.
Events and Workshops:
- Seminar paper presentation by the students for self learning.
- Extension Lectures arranged by the department.
- Inter disciplinary lectures to expand the horizon of knowledge.
- Higher studies in the reputed Universities and Institutions.
- Students may get opportunity for joining the Masters course in Social Work (MSW) and move into the field of humanitarian service.
- Occupations for which one can opt are teachers, lecturers, school inspectors, guidance officers, counsellors, educational managers, officers in education department, educational administrators etc.
- Students may also join MBA courses after graduation.
PLAN OF THE DEPARTMENT FOR THE NEXT FIVE YEARS
- Department has plans to organize one day students counseling by inviting a renowned psychiatrists involving students, guardians, teachers etc.
- Department has plans to extend the library facilities with the addition of relevant books and journals to existing stocks for the assistance of the students.
- A Departmental Seminar will be organizing by the department in March 2020.
- Department want to organize excursion to supplement theoretical knowledge.