Library & E-Resources
- Seminar Library: The Department has a small library with moderate collection of text books and reference books (total 38 books). The service is offered mainly to the students studying Geography Hons. The department has a rich source of books on the subject in its seminar library, with a good number of varieties. Not only syllabus oriented textbooks, the seminar library of Geography consists of various reference books and a wide range of books covering diverse disciplines of Geography that will definitely serve the purpose of enriching the students and guiding them to develop a better understanding of the subject. Students can have easy access of the books for reading and also facility of lending of books offered to them.
- Access to Web-resources: MOOCs (massive open online courses) are offered for free to anyone wishing to learn. This is one of the most useful online student resources. Teaching faculties encouraged and guide the graduate students to avail the courses helpful to them.
- Departmental Seminar: 01
- A one day I.Q.A.C. sponsored International Level seminar on “Natural Disaster And Its Management” on 9th February, 2018.
- Invited Lectures/Acted as resource person: 02
- Innovative Programme of the Department: Nil