- Mention all other than regular teaching and learning( Classroom Lectures, Tutorial classes, Group discussions ,remedial classes for slow learners etc )as per time table.
- Freshers’ Welcome: Second year & Third year Honours students organize Freshers Welcome for the new entrants and First year.
- Fare Well Programme: First year & Second year Honours students organize Fare Well Programme for third year students
- Teachers’ Day Celebration: All the students of the department celebrate Teachers’ day in every year.
- Departmental Meeting, it’s aims and Objectives, Schedules, Feedback and action taken: Departmental meeting held regularly to discuss the different issues of related to academic purpose.
- Mentor-Mentee, nurture and its Feedback: Mentoring System is a new process that has been established in our Department. During their course of journey students often need mentoring, guidance and counseling. Direct academic issues. selection of electives can be easily communicated to the student. Each Faculty will be the mentor of a group students.
Mentors have to perform some responsibilities:
- The mentors guide and motivate the students in all academic matters.
- The mentors communicate with the parents/guardians if situation demands e.g. for academic irregularities, negative behavioral changes and detrimental activities.
The Students will be greatly benefited by continuous expert guidance.
- Extra-Curricular activities of the Department: Nil