Library & E-Resources
- Departmental Library: The Department of Mathematics has a small separate departmental library which is quite rich in collection of text books and reference books (above 100 books) for teachers as well as students. The service is offered mainly to the students studying Mathematics Hons. The department has a rich source of books on the subject in its seminar library, with a good number of varieties. Not only syllabus oriented textbooks, the seminar library of Mathematics consists of various reference books and a wide range of books covering diverse disciplines of Mathematics that will definitely serve the purpose of enriching the students and guiding them to develop a better understanding of the subject. Students can have easy access of the books for reading and also facility of lending of books offered to them.
- Sophisticated collection of e-books
- E-contents: PPT, Modules, Class Notes etc available on demand.
- Internet accessibility: Yes
- Support System: Face to Face Classroom Teaching and Learning.
- Access to Web-resources: MOOCs (massive open online courses) are offered for free to anyone wishing to learn. This is one of the most useful online student resources. Teaching faculties encouraged and guide the graduate students to avail the courses helpful to them.