Seminar & Workshop
- Departmental Seminar: Nil
- Invited Lectures/Acted as resource person: 01
- Innovative Programme of the Department: Nil
- Mentor-Mentee and its output/feedback: ‘Mentoring System’ is a new process that has been established in our department. During their course of journey students often need mentoring, guidance and counseling. Direct academic issues e.g. selection of electives can be easily communicated to the student. Each Faculty will be the mentor of a group of students.
Mentors have to perform some responsibilities
- The mentors guide and motivate the students in all academic matters.
- The mentors communicate with the parents/guardians if situation demands e.g. for academic irregularities, negative behavioral changes and detrimental activities.
|Mr. Pralay Poria||Students of 1st Sem. and 5th Sem. B.Sc Hons in Mathematics|
|Dr. Puja Ghosh||Students of 1st Sem. and 3rd Sem. B.Sc Hons in Mathematics|
|Mr. Biswajit Paria||Students of 5th Sem. B.Sc Hons in Mathematics|
|Mr. Biswajit Maity||Students of 3rd Sem. B.Sc Hons in Mathematics|
- Community outreach programme: Students are encouraged to enroll their names in NSS cell of the Mahavidyalaya and to participate in the various extension activities organized by the college.